Monday 13 May 2013

White Cube gallery London





I did attend a brilliant exhibition at the White Cube gallery. However I have lost the information about the artist I had collected and my tireless searches on the internet have been unsuccessful.
Nevertheless I found the space very dynamic and the exhibition itself was an eye opening collection of variation in abstract art. I found the way the work related to the space and the way the exhibition was composed was something that really engaged me. It was also pleasurable to walk around the gallery without the feeling of being observed yourself. Because I've found in smaller galleries like the Poppy Sebire gallery you are in such a confined and personal space that the feeling of being watched becomes an issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment